SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

San Jose Sharks signed Evander Kane (7 Years / $7,000,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

25 mai 2018 à 15 h 26
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 433
"Ugh...thanks for the 1st rounder."
-Buffalo
25 mai 2018 à 22 h 21
chiareli this roster
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5
What about shorter term with more AAV maybe 4 years and 8 million since they have the cap room
Would anyone do this over 7x7
26 mai 2018 à 5 h 23
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 679
Quoting: ansontever
What about shorter term with more AAV maybe 4 years and 8 million since they have the cap room
Would anyone do this over 7x7

This. Of course, Kane is in the age where he has to get a big fat contract if he ever weants one, but that's a massive risk for the Sharks. Like you said they have the room, why not give the dude like 8,5M per for 3 years or something much less risky?
26 mai 2018 à 12 h 56
chiareli this roster
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: kaljakori
This. Of course, Kane is in the age where he has to get a big fat contract if he ever weants one, but that's a massive risk for the Sharks. Like you said they have the room, why not give the dude like 8,5M per for 3 years or something much less risky?

Ya I would go short term with more money annually because he's not a consistent point getter and has only hit 30 goals once so it's to much risk for the team but I guess there mentality is he's better then anyone else they can get so they overpaid to keep him from going to free agency and not wasting the assets they gave up for him at the deadline, anyway the contract will look bad sooner then later
26 mai 2018 à 17 h 17
In Petey we trust
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 57
Awful contract. This is the next Bobby Ryan. I think 4 years 6 million would have been better.
28 avr. 2021 à 16 h 1
Pain.
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Looking real interesting now everyone
28 avr. 2021 à 16 h 2
Pain.
Quoting: ON3M4N
I give it two years before San Jose is looking to unload his contract.

You're a damn psychic
28 avr. 2021 à 21 h 56
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,562
Quoting: RagingSharksFan
You're a damn psychic

Last I heard SJ asked for an extension from the court to determine whether or not they'd void his contract due to his financial issues. even if they don't do it, I'd constitute that has looking to unload a deal. If I recall correctly he was also a name that came up in some trade rumors. Seems odd that either of those would happen with the season Kane is having, but here we are.

cheers
RagingSharksFan a aimé ceci.
29 avr. 2021 à 15 h 35
Pain.
Quoting: ON3M4N
Last I heard SJ asked for an extension from the court to determine whether or not they'd void his contract due to his financial issues. even if they don't do it, I'd constitute that has looking to unload a deal. If I recall correctly he was also a name that came up in some trade rumors. Seems odd that either of those would happen with the season Kane is having, but here we are.

cheers

Kane should go bankrupt often! lol

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage