I would like to announce that I will be retiring from CapFriendly. Therefore, I will be stepping down from my position as Florida Panthers GM. This game has always been fun for me even though I have had some ups and downs, but all in all, its been a pleasure knowing all of you and working with everyone.
If anyone is wondering my reason for retirement its because, I have decided to devote all my time to training for the Curling Championships this year.
- Thank you for discussing so many trades with me, and thanks for helping me out so much. You have been an awesome person to talk to, thank you.
- Thank you for bringing me in as your AGM for SanJose in V2. It was a lot of fun working with you.
- Thank the both of you so much for giving me a second chance in this game! I did come along way from where I have started but yet still make some stupid trades here and there lol.
- You are hilarious dude! An awesome person to deal with, (except for you always trying to trade me Brent Seabrook, lol) Your gifs and our discussions always gave me a good laugh. Thank you!
- Thank you for bringing me into this game in the first place. You gave me an amazing experience when you to a chance on me and gave me the New Jersey Devils job in V2. I thank you so much for inviting me into this game.
For the rest of you that I have not mentioned, It means I haven't dealt with you very much and don't know you at all, but its been a pleasure dealing with all of you.
You might see me on CF a little bit, but not much.
Thank You All,
My CapFriendly Career: