SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2018-19

2018-19 GM Game - General Discussion

Would you guys be ok with me being a GM simultaneously with my Commissioner duties?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

6 déc. 2018 à 19 h 40
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Hey guys, I've decided to leave the game. I have debated this with myself for some time now, and I feel as though I need to spend more time focussing on other areas of my life rather than here playing this game. Thanks for the fun time everyone and perhaps I'll return to this game again at some point in the future. If they're willing, maybe one of @HallforHart or @EthanK24 could take over for me.

Thanks to @Bo53Horvat @matt59 @phillyjabroni and the other current/past BOG members that have put lots of work into this game. Thanks to @A_K as well for your dedication to the standings.

Thanks to @Gronk (my double), @Max (my triple), and @Ethereal (my quadruple) for being great AGM's in the past, as well as @l9guysports for hiring me as an AGM back in V1.

Lastly, thanks to everyone else for making this game as fun as it is, and a big thanks to @MrBooth for bringing me into the game in the first place.

Good luck everyone.
Max, l9guysports, ItzMeTaboo and 10 others a aimé ceci.
6 déc. 2018 à 19 h 45
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 987
Quoting: Daryl
Hey guys, I've decided to leave the game. I have debated this with myself for some time now, and I feel as though I need to spend more time focussing on other areas of my life rather than here playing this game. Thanks for the fun time everyone and perhaps I'll return to this game again at some point in the future. If they're willing, maybe one of @HallforHart or @EthanK24 could take over for me.

Thanks to @Bo53Horvat @matt59 @phillyjabroni and the other current/past BOG members that have put lots of work into this game. Thanks to @A_K as well for your dedication to the standings.

Thanks to @Gronk (my double), @Max (my triple), and @Ethereal (my quadruple) for being great AGM's in the past, as well as @l9guysports for hiring me as an AGM back in V1.

Lastly, thanks to everyone else for making this game as fun as it is, and a big thanks to @MrBooth for bringing me into the game in the first place.

Good luck everyone.

You got it all wrong kiddo, Im the one with the alts not you
Daryl, l9guysports et Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
6 déc. 2018 à 21 h 23
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,258

Good luck everyone.

I've hired my main account as my AGM

Edit: I've let go of my other agm, @BoysInBlue for inactivity
Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
6 déc. 2018 à 21 h 49
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651

Good luck everyone.

We'll always remember you and the clap emoji: applaud
Thanks for playing the GM Game!
Daryl, nobody et Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
6 déc. 2018 à 22 h 46
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
Hey guys, I've decided to leave the game. I have debated this with myself for some time now, and I feel as though I need to spend more time focussing on other areas of my life rather than here playing this game. Thanks for the fun time everyone and perhaps I'll return to this game again at some point in the future. If they're willing, maybe one of HallforHart or EthanK24 could take over for me.

Thanks to Bo53Horvat matt59 phillyjabroni and the other current/past BOG members that have put lots of work into this game. Thanks to @A_K as well for your dedication to the standings.

Thanks to Gronk (my double), Max (my triple), and Ethereal (my quadruple) for being great AGM's in the past, as well as l9guysports for hiring me as an AGM back in V1.

Lastly, thanks to everyone else for making this game as fun as it is, and a big thanks to MrBooth for bringing me into the game in the first place.

Good luck everyone.

Oof... Not even a thank you to Matteau for gift wrapping you Buchnevich. What a guy.
Good luck on your future endeavors. Don't forget to hit us up on Twitter every now and again
Max, PrincessChloe, Daryl and 2 others a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2018 à 0 h 55
May contain nuts
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016

Good luck everyone.

Thanks for everything Daryl. Best of luck irl!
7 déc. 2018 à 14 h 22
NBABound
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,392
Attention Christmas shoppers, we have made the greatest prospect/rookie available. The one and only Miro Heiskanen. Looking for the impact of all impact players.

- cap and beau (dallas)
A_K et Max a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2018 à 15 h 37
GM - Canucks
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Quoting: Mr_cap
Attention Christmas shoppers, we have made the greatest prospect/rookie available. The one and only Miro Heiskanen. Looking for the impact of all impact players.

- cap and beau (dallas)

Since you have gone public.
Chicago formally retracts our offer.
7 déc. 2018 à 16 h 22
NBABound
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,392
Quoting: TMLSage
Since you have gone public.
Chicago formally retracts our offer.

thank you, next
TMLSage et NateElder12 a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2018 à 12 h 37
Retired V2 V3 GM
Mentions "j'aime": 1,141
I would like to announce that I will be retiring from CapFriendly. Therefore, I will be stepping down from my position as Florida Panthers GM. This game has always been fun for me even though I have had some ups and downs, but all in all, its been a pleasure knowing all of you and working with everyone.

If anyone is wondering my reason for retirement its because, I have decided to devote all my time to training for the Curling Championships this year.

@Icegirl - Thank you for discussing so many trades with me, and thanks for helping me out so much. You have been an awesome person to talk to, thank you.
@matt59 - Thank you for bringing me in as your AGM for SanJose in V2. It was a lot of fun working with you.
@Bo53Horvat & @BoltsPoint21 - Thank the both of you so much for giving me a second chance in this game! I did come along way from where I have started but yet still make some stupid trades here and there lol.
@TMLSage - You are hilarious dude! An awesome person to deal with, (except for you always trying to trade me Brent Seabrook, lol) Your gifs and our discussions always gave me a good laugh. Thank you!
@A_K - Thank you for bringing me into this game in the first place. You gave me an amazing experience when you to a chance on me and gave me the New Jersey Devils job in V2. I thank you so much for inviting me into this game.

For the rest of you that I have not mentioned, It means I haven't dealt with you very much and don't know you at all, but its been a pleasure dealing with all of you.

You might see me on CF a little bit, but not much.

Thank You All,
Missouri

My CapFriendly Career:

New Jersey Devils GM V2

San Jose Sharks AGM V2

Ottawa Senators AGM V3

Florida Panthers GM V3
Max, LicMysak, rangersandislesfan and 3 others a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2018 à 12 h 51
GM - Canucks
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Quoting: Missouri

@TMLSage - You are hilarious dude! An awesome person to deal with. Your gifs and our discussions always gave me a good laugh. Thank you!
For the rest of you that I have not mentioned, It means I haven't dealt with you very much and don't know you at all, but its been a pleasure dealing with all of you.
Thank You All,
Missouri

Chicago Blackhawks

The entire Chicago Blackhawk organization would like to personally thank Missouri for his time and dedication to the game.
On a personal note, it was always fun to talk to you and I wish you the best in your curling endeavors.

Thank you once again.

Sincerely,
TML Sage
Missouri a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2018 à 13 h 23
I would like to announce that I will be retiring from CapFriendly. Therefore, I will be stepping down from my position as Florida Panthers GM. This game has always been fun for me even though I have had some ups and downs, but all in all, its been a pleasure knowing all of you and working with everyone.

If anyone is wondering my reason for retirement its because, I have decided to devote all my time to training for the Curling Championships this year.

@Icegirl - Thank you for discussing so many trades with me, and thanks for helping me out so much. You have been an awesome person to talk to, thank you.
@matt59 - Thank you for bringing me in as your AGM for SanJose in V2. It was a lot of fun working with you.
@Bo53Horvat & @BoltsPoint21 - Thank the both of you so much for giving me a second chance in this game! I did come along way from where I have started but yet still make some stupid trades here and there lol.
@TMLSage - You are hilarious dude! An awesome person to deal with, (except for you always trying to trade me Brent Seabrook, lol) Your gifs and our discussions always gave me a good laugh. Thank you!
@A_K - Thank you for bringing me into this game in the first place. You gave me an amazing experience when you to a chance on me and gave me the New Jersey Devils job in V2. I thank you so much for inviting me into this game.

Thank You All,
Missouri

My CapFriendly Career:

New Jersey Devils GM V2

San Jose Sharks AGM V2

Ottawa Senators AGM V3

Florida Panthers GM V3

Youll be back
LicMysak a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2018 à 13 h 25
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: Max
Youll be back

Wouldnt you know about returning, eh?
BruinsWillWin2020, rangersandislesfan, Max and 2 others a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2018 à 14 h 2
Black Lives Matter

Thank You All,
Missouri

My CapFriendly Career:

New Jersey Devils GM V2

San Jose Sharks AGM V2

Ottawa Senators AGM V3

Florida Panthers GM V3

Thanks for playing the GM Game and good luck with curling smile
Missouri a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2018 à 14 h 13
Quoting: BoltsPoint21
Wouldnt you know about returning, eh?

I give him until around mid-January and he'll he back. Ive seen it before
8 déc. 2018 à 14 h 26
Black Lives Matter

I've seen it before, too ... with @Max
8 déc. 2018 à 14 h 43
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820

*done it before
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2018 à 14 h 43
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I've seen it before, too ... with @Max

In order to think like person who leaves and comes back, you must first become a person who leaves and comes back
8 déc. 2018 à 20 h 21
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332

thanks for playing - good luck out there cheers
Missouri a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2018 à 22 h 22
Retired V2 V3 GM

Wrong, if I ever come back it will be Mid-March. Thats when Curling Season ends.
8 déc. 2018 à 22 h 29
Wrong, if I ever come back it will be Mid-March. Thats when Curling Season ends.

Trust me, you'll realise that you have nothing to do between Bonspiels and come crawling back mid-January
Missouri a aimé ceci.
9 déc. 2018 à 1 h 31
Retired V2 V3 GM
Trust me, you'll realise that you have nothing to do between Bonspiels and come crawling back mid-January

Hmm, I would believe you except this is my schedule,
Monday - Classes, Work, Hockey
Tuesday- Classes, Curling practice, then game
Wednesday- Classes, work, curling games
Thursday - Classes, Curling practice
Friday - Classes, work, Curling Training
Saturday - Work, Curling training
Sunday - Free with training at end of day.

All in that order plus, don’t forget homework and the odd studying in there.

This schedule repeats everyweek until mid-March.
9 déc. 2018 à 1 h 35
Retired V2 V3 GM
Quoting: TMLSage
Chicago Blackhawks

The entire Chicago Blackhawk organization would like to personally thank Missouri for his time and dedication to the game.
On a personal note, it was always fun to talk to you and I wish you the best in your curling endeavors.

Thank you once again.

Sincerely,
TML Sage

Is the Chicago Blackhawks organization gonna retire my number? (#53) In honour of our joyous Florida-Chicago trade talks?? Lol ?
9 déc. 2018 à 12 h 12
CFGM Game Moderator
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Hmm, I would believe you except this is my schedule,
Monday - Classes, Work, Hockey
Tuesday- Classes, Curling practice, then game
Wednesday- Classes, work, curling games
Thursday - Classes, Curling practice
Friday - Classes, work, Curling Training
Saturday - Work, Curling training
Sunday - Free with training at end of day.

All in that order plus, don’t forget homework and the odd studying in there.

This schedule repeats everyweek until mid-March.

GIRLS, where's the GIRLS in that schedule??? Life is never too busy to make time for the ladies.
TMLSage, Max, Gronk and 3 others a aimé ceci.
9 déc. 2018 à 20 h 8
May contain nuts
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
@Missouri @All_Bran DET is open again!
All_Bran, Missouri et Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage