Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2380 000 000 $66 998 610 $0 $2 102 500 $13 001 390 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
5 187 500 $5 187 500 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
Tkachuk, Brady
925 000 $925 000 $
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AD
UFA - 1
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
C
UFA - 2
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
C
UFA - 2
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AD
UFA
753 333 $753 333 $
AG
RFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance710 000 $$710K)
C, AG
RFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance360 000 $$360K)
DG
UFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 650 000 $4 650 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 avr. 2018 à 18 h 25
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
Don't by out gaborik until the end of next season when the sens are actually a good team
Take on a few more bad contracts with no more than after the 2019-20 season left for picks and retain some of those salaries and send for more picks
This teams future looks bright
30 avr. 2018 à 18 h 35
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 108
I don’t understand this. 2 major ufa’s to be with incompetent owner / gm doesn’t seem like a good mix. Why would ek and Duchene want to resign? The city? Almost every city has something nice about it.

I’m sure they’ll say “I want to stay” because they aren’t dinks who will ruin their trade value, but do they actually want to be back?

Goaltending is practically unbearable moving forward and that’s the single most important position in hockey.
30 avr. 2018 à 19 h 55
Démarrer sujet
CanEHian04
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10
Quoting: FryesLeapMaine
I don’t understand this. 2 major ufa’s to be with incompetent owner / gm doesn’t seem like a good mix. Why would ek and Duchene want to resign? The city? Almost every city has something nice about it.

I’m sure they’ll say “I want to stay” because they aren’t dinks who will ruin their trade value, but do they actually want to be back?

Goaltending is practically unbearable moving forward and that’s the single most important position in hockey.

Just so i get this right are you're implying it's unrealistic because I haven't traded Karlsson and Duchene?

I see the problem, the team looks pretty grim I agree. This is just how I see next season's roster looking baring any blockbuster moves. As a resident of the city I cannot express to you how essential it is to keep Erik Karlsson. He is the only player the fans care about other than Stone, but in terms of popularity it's not even close. Duchene is an interesting situation. Me and many other weren't happy with how much we lost in that trade, but in the end we got a pretty damn good player. This guy is the best option we have at number 1 center, and he is expected to fill in the shoes of Kyle Turris. If the Senators were to trade him, the fans would be infuriated because you got rid of Turris for a guy that didn't even last a year.

Goaltending is sketchy, but I think Ottawa will play it by ear. Historically, Anderson has always had a down year followed by an up year. Its not reasonable to expect that trend on continuing, but there aren't many other options given the shiny extension Dorion signed him to this year and next. If Anderson can bounce back, the team is in a lot better shape than last year. The blue line also needs a blue line. If Karlsson can return to form offensively and defensively paired with the bounce back year from Anderson Ottawa will be much better at keeping the puck out of their net. Gustavsson is in the system and hopefully develops into a starter within the next 3 or 4 years. Chabot will also continue to develop, as well as Wolanin and Claesson. Boro brings a physical presence and a lot of character. Wideman missed all but 16 games last season. Throughout those 16 games he played he scored 3 goals and 5 assists for 8 points. Ceci is terrible, but they're never going to trade that damn pylon. The blueline was really bad last season, but it can get better this year, and if it does, Karlsson would be much more enticed to stay.

Ottawa actually scored more goals/game last season than they did in 16/17. The first line needs not introduction but I will throw out there Dzingle scored 23 goals and 43 points in this most recent season. White scored 6 points in 21 games too. If White and Dzingle consider to get better, the top 6 gets a real boost. If White isn't ready to play 2nd line C, there is going to be a big problem, because the thought of Pageau in that role is chilling. Our 4th overall pick this year has an asterix. If we somehow land Zadina, that would be stellar. Odds are we get Tkachuk, which is still great. The problem is Tkachuk will probably want to finish his education at Boston U, delaying some offensive upgrades for the top 6. Pageau as the 3rd line C, sure. Chlapik on the third line I'm also comfortable with. The bottom 6 is rather untouched. Still pretty bad, but I really liked Didi while he played here so bringing him back would be stellar. They're never gonna trade Smith even though I can't stand him.

As I see it, it is imperative Ottawa keeps both of them. The team can get better next season, and I find it very unlikely Ottawa would make any big splashes to try and accommodate these players, not really how they do things. While I understand this team isn't very enticing, but it's what I see the Sens being going forward. The moves I would make to fix it are a different armchair-gm team.
30 avr. 2018 à 21 h 16
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 108
Quoting: CanEHdian04
Just so i get this right are you're implying it's unrealistic because I haven't traded Karlsson and Duchene?

I see the problem, the team looks pretty grim I agree. This is just how I see next season's roster looking baring any blockbuster moves. As a resident of the city I cannot express to you how essential it is to keep Erik Karlsson. He is the only player the fans care about other than Stone, but in terms of popularity it's not even close. Duchene is an interesting situation. Me and many other weren't happy with how much we lost in that trade, but in the end we got a pretty damn good player. This guy is the best option we have at number 1 center, and he is expected to fill in the shoes of Kyle Turris. If the Senators were to trade him, the fans would be infuriated because you got rid of Turris for a guy that didn't even last a year.

Goaltending is sketchy, but I think Ottawa will play it by ear. Historically, Anderson has always had a down year followed by an up year. Its not reasonable to expect that trend on continuing, but there aren't many other options given the shiny extension Dorion signed him to this year and next. If Anderson can bounce back, the team is in a lot better shape than last year. The blue line also needs a blue line. If Karlsson can return to form offensively and defensively paired with the bounce back year from Anderson Ottawa will be much better at keeping the puck out of their net. Gustavsson is in the system and hopefully develops into a starter within the next 3 or 4 years. Chabot will also continue to develop, as well as Wolanin and Claesson. Boro brings a physical presence and a lot of character. Wideman missed all but 16 games last season. Throughout those 16 games he played he scored 3 goals and 5 assists for 8 points. Ceci is terrible, but they're never going to trade that damn pylon. The blueline was really bad last season, but it can get better this year, and if it does, Karlsson would be much more enticed to stay.

Ottawa actually scored more goals/game last season than they did in 16/17. The first line needs not introduction but I will throw out there Dzingle scored 23 goals and 43 points in this most recent season. White scored 6 points in 21 games too. If White and Dzingle consider to get better, the top 6 gets a real boost. If White isn't ready to play 2nd line C, there is going to be a big problem, because the thought of Pageau in that role is chilling. Our 4th overall pick this year has an asterix. If we somehow land Zadina, that would be stellar. Odds are we get Tkachuk, which is still great. The problem is Tkachuk will probably want to finish his education at Boston U, delaying some offensive upgrades for the top 6. Pageau as the 3rd line C, sure. Chlapik on the third line I'm also comfortable with. The bottom 6 is rather untouched. Still pretty bad, but I really liked Didi while he played here so bringing him back would be stellar. They're never gonna trade Smith even though I can't stand him.

As I see it, it is imperative Ottawa keeps both of them. The team can get better next season, and I find it very unlikely Ottawa would make any big splashes to try and accommodate these players, not really how they do things. While I understand this team isn't very enticing, but it's what I see the Sens being going forward. The moves I would make to fix it are a different armchair-gm team.

You trolled this post with how much you have written, i’m Not going to read a documentary from someone with no credentials...
ThatGuy a aimé ceci.
1 mai 2018 à 12 h 50
Sports and Tacos
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 601

Karlsson spends his summers in Ottawa and actually married a local girl (whose entire family is based here in Ottawa). He wants to stay but is not willing to take a Hometown Discount.

Duchene has always wanted to play for a Canadian team. He also has a cottage in his hometown about 2 hour north of Ottawa. And also made it clear that he wants to stay.

It's literately all in Melnyk's hand/wallet.
1 mai 2018 à 12 h 56
Sports and Tacos
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 601
You trolled this post with how much you have written, i’m Not going to read a documentary from someone with no credentials...

Duchene is so much better than Turris. He's a true #1 Centre. I have no issues with that trade except if the 2019 first round pick ends up in the top 3 (Which I doubt). What I like about the trade is that we were able to keep all our top prospects. I am strong believer that the winner of a trade is the team that gets the best player.
1 mai 2018 à 13 h 40
Démarrer sujet
CanEHian04
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10

Hey man, you read whatever you want to read, I'm just providing insight into my thinking behind it. You stated you didn't understand and asked a me question. Unfortunately neither of things you asked about could be answered in one sentence.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage