SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Edmonton Oilers signed Colin Larkin (1 Year / $690,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

5 mars 2018 à 8 h 23
Colin Larkin has signed a new contract with the Edmonton Oilers.
Contrat d’entrée
Contrats comparablesCOMPARER CE CONTRAT
SIGNÉ PAR: Peter Chiarelli
Durée: 1 an
Valeur: 690 000 $
Statut à l’échéance du contrat: UFA (Aucune OQ)
% Cap Info-bulle: 0,92
Contrat signé avec: Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonOilers d'Edmonton
Date de signature: 4 mars 2018
Source: CapFriendly

Colin Larkin a signé un contrat de 1 ans d'une valeur de 690 000 $ avec les Oilers d'Edmonton, le 4 mars 2018. Le contrat comporte un cap hit de 690 000 $.

SAISONClauseCap hitInfo-bulleAAV Info-bulleBonis de performanceInfo-bulleBonis de signatureInfo-bulleSalaire de baseInfo-bulleSalaire totalInfo-bulleSalaire mineuresInfo-bulle
2018-19690 000 $690 000 $0 $40 000 $650 000 $690 000 $70 000 $
TOTAL690 000 $690 000 $0 $40 000 $650 000 $690 000 $70 000 $
Offre qualificativeInfo-bulle: 715 000 $
5 mars 2018 à 9 h 20
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,634
A 24-year-old Div III player is NOT a legitimate prospect, Chiarelli. If you needs players to flesh out your ECHL roster great, but then why sign him to an NHL contract that counts against the 50-man limit?

This GM just continues to prove he doesn't know what he's doing.
Daryl et Docadious a aimé ceci.
5 mars 2018 à 11 h 40
fan
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 10
Quoting: CD282
A 24-year-old Div III player is NOT a legitimate prospect, Chiarelli. If you needs players to flesh out your ECHL roster great, but then why sign him to an NHL contract that counts against the 50-man limit?

i disagree, hes Dylan larkins brother, he is a good player. stats don't give him justice. its worth giving him a chance. your teams got superstars they just need a better coach and possibly goaltender.
5 mars 2018 à 11 h 53
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 94

lol, overly bitter fans are hilarious. it's a one year deal. calm down.
5 mars 2018 à 12 h 1
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
So is he allowed to play this year or not? I read they signed him for next year but i'm not sure if he's allowed to play this year and they're just not playing him until next year or if he's not allowed to play until next year. I don't know a ton about signing rules and stuff, it all gets really confusing. Anyway, i looked up his stats and just because i've never heard of him until now isn't going to make me say he's not a great prospect. I don't know much about him, but i looked up his stats and they look pretty good. It should be a good signing.
Wings1 a aimé ceci.
5 mars 2018 à 21 h 17
Modifié 5 mars 2018 à 21 h 32
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
So is he allowed to play this year or not? I read they signed him for next year but i'm not sure if he's allowed to play this year and they're just not playing him until next year or if he's not allowed to play until next year. I don't know a ton about signing rules and stuff, it all gets really confusing.

Does it matter? The Bakersfield Condors aren't going to the playoffs. Maybe he can help ECHL's Wichita Thunder though.
5 mars 2018 à 21 h 30
Quoting: Wings1
i disagree, hes Dylan larkins brother, he is a good player. stats don't give him justice. its worth giving him a chance. your teams got superstars they just need a better coach and possibly goaltender.

Being Dylan Larkin's brother makes him a good hockey player? Maybe the Oilers should sign Mikhail Ovechkin and Denis Malkin, too. I mean, they already have the retired superstar Keith Gretzky in management. Dynasty in the making!!
NateElder12 et Hockeyplayer1 a aimé ceci.
5 mars 2018 à 21 h 31
Quoting: hpatton
lol, overly bitter fans are hilarious. it's a one year deal. calm down.

It's a waste of a contract. They can only have 50 men on the payroll, why sign this guy?
5 mars 2018 à 21 h 40
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
So is he allowed to play this year or not? I read they signed him for next year but i'm not sure if he's allowed to play this year and they're just not playing him until next year or if he's not allowed to play until next year. I don't know a ton about signing rules and stuff, it all gets really confusing. Anyway, i looked up his stats and just because i've never heard of him until now isn't going to make me say he's not a great prospect. I don't know much about him, but i looked up his stats and they look pretty good. It should be a good signing.

His stats "look pretty good"? Do you realize just how far down the chain Division III hockey actually is? If those were NCAA Div I stats then they aren't bad, but even then the stats would be tempered by the fact that the guy is 24-years-old - literally the oldest you'd be considered a "prospect". No, this is not a good signing.
NateElder12 a aimé ceci.
6 mars 2018 à 2 h 27
Captain_Canada16
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 15
My golly. Can't believe Chiarreli pulled this one off. Dude shares the same genes as Dylan Larkin, ****.
Wings1 et NateElder12 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage