Forums/NHL Trades

(NSH / CHI) - Hartman + 1st and 4th for Ejdsell + 5th

Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

29 juin 2019 à 3 h 29
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 60
I think Chicago did better not sure why so many voted other ways in this one though wink...
12 avr. 2021 à 0 h 59
GoJetsGo
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
One of the very few trades involving a 1st round pick that I would say is a fair deal. Like it for both sides

Quoting: krakowitz
This is one of the most even trades I've seen in a long time.

Well...
Let's just say unforeseen circumstances messed up these predictions...
12 avr. 2021 à 8 h 43
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
WOW Nic Beaudin and Philipp Kurashev for Ryan Hartman! Highway robbery
capfriendlyaccount a aimé ceci.
12 avr. 2021 à 8 h 59
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,233
Quoting: capfriendlyaccount
Well...
Let's just say unforeseen circumstances messed up these predictions...

Beaudin hasn't been anything more than an AHL player thus far and Hartman is out producing Kurashev. Not sure what you are trying to say with this comment.

Hartman is still the best player, but like I said, it was a super even trade that should, at some point even out
12 avr. 2021 à 11 h 23
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012
Beaudin hasn't been anything more than an AHL player thus far and Hartman is out producing Kurashev. Not sure what you are trying to say with this comment.

Hartman is still the best player, but like I said, it was a super even trade that should, at some point even out

Oh, KSI. Beaudin and Kurashev are definitely on the right track in terms of development, while Hartman topped out at a 3rd line forward at best. He was the best component in the trade at the time, but if Beaudin and Kurashev keep on improving, the trade will look sillier and sillier still for NSH.
12 avr. 2021 à 11 h 28
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,233
Quoting: EmpressKayla
Oh, KSI. Beaudin and Kurashev are definitely on the right track in terms of development, while Hartman topped out at a 3rd line forward at best. He was the best component in the trade at the time, but if Beaudin and Kurashev keep on improving, the trade will look sillier and sillier still for NSH.

Yeah I'm not denying that, but at this moment Nashville still wins the trade. You pretty much just confirmed what I said. Nashville wins until Chicago eventually wins.
12 avr. 2021 à 15 h 37
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012
Yeah I'm not denying that, but at this moment Nashville still wins the trade. You pretty much just confirmed what I said. Nashville wins until Chicago eventually wins.

I think I get what you're saying now. I still don't think NSH wins; at the time, I'd have called it fair deal, maybe tilt CHI.

The Kurashev pick does rub salt in the wound, like how the 3rd round pick that NYR got in the Rick Nash trade turned into Buchnevich.
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage