(MTL / TOR) - Rychel, Valiev for Plekanec, Baun

Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

20 mars 2018 à 7 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 100
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Chances of Matthews resigning are 1 in 10. Galchenyuk has been on the block for 3 years and hes still a hab. Media creates what they feel like for attention. Hes the Captain for a reason.

Good point, Galchenyuk has been on the block for three years and still no one wants him. Even if Matthews doesn't resign with the Leafs, Leafs are getting four first rounders. You can't be honest if you think Max is really resigning with Montreal
20 mars 2018 à 8 h 20
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Chances of Matthews resigning are 1 in 10. Galchenyuk has been on the block for 3 years and hes still a hab. Media creates what they feel like for attention. Hes the Captain for a reason.

I’m going to pretend that was a joke (or there is another guy named Matthews I haven’t heard of). Why would Pacioretty want to stay in Montreal, the team is a mess.
20 mars 2018 à 11 h 8
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Quoting: Daryl
I’m going to pretend that was a joke (or there is another guy named Matthews I haven’t heard of). Why would Pacioretty want to stay in Montreal, the team is a mess.

I have no clue so please don’t quote me on this, but maybe his family is with him there? He’s adjusted to the lifestyle there? Who knows. There’s lots of factors in deciding why a guy likes to play for a team, the team itself is only one of them
20 mars 2018 à 11 h 38
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,271
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Enough! Let me conclude this debate

1) Marc Bergevin is dumb
2) Montreal had a plan, but it sucked
3) Plekanec barely does anything but hey, turtlenecks
4) Montreal should have kept Sergachev and his value would have increased
5) Knock knock. Who's there? A joke. A joke who? A joke called Karl Alzner and his $5.5M
6) Valiev has no future. But he may have a future. We will never know
7) Radulov was like nah one year was good enough, see y'all later
8) Price is the GOAT
9) Price should have stayed healthy. As a result, he's half goat, half llama
10) Look...other GMs may have been worse, but trust me: Marc. Bergevin. Is. Dumb.
11) TURTLENECKS FOR THE WINNNNNNN

Is Bergevin dumb in some areas? of course, but hes also really good in other areas. Pretty much every GM in the league is like that. We need to hire a AGM who knows what hes doing to help Bergevin, Hell it took Poile 20+ Years to figure out what he was doing. Bergevin is in year 6 as a virgin GM and is still figuring things out, give the guy some time. Yea he mightve lost some trades but atleast he didnt trade Mcdonaugh for Gomez
nobody et habs_fan123 a aimé ceci.
20 mars 2018 à 11 h 39
WentWughes
Quoting: Daryl

Its like saying why would Lundqvist stay in NY or Tavares stay in NY or Ekman Larsson stay in Arizona. This is hockey not Basketball or Football where players sign just for Money.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
20 mars 2018 à 11 h 42
WentWughes
I have no clue so please don’t quote me on this, but maybe his family is with him there? He’s adjusted to the lifestyle there? Who knows. There’s lots of factors in deciding why a guy likes to play for a team, the team itself is only one of them

After the trade deadline he showed heart (for once) and said "My kid went to school wearing a habs jersey and when I picked him up, I was proud of it, thats something I want to see and be proud of for the rest of my Career" the n he said something along the lines of the TD was hard on him and he never submitted a trade request.
nobody et Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
20 mars 2018 à 22 h 33
Mentions "j'aime": 362
Modifié 20 mars 2018 à 22 h 41

Sorry bud, you write about Galchenyuk and then you call him the Captain. Heck of a way to try to win an argument. Don't even know the team you watch the most, and then you pretend know about other teams rosters.
20 mars 2018 à 22 h 42
WentWughes
Quoting: clark
Sorry bud, you write about Galchenyuk and then you call him the Captain. Heck of a way to try to win an argument. Don't even know the team you watch the most, and then you pretend know about other teams rosters

Not sure what I was saying about the Captain thing, I was also talking about Pacioretty so maybe my mind was part of the last comment still?

Edit : The comment was referring to Pacioretty not resigning with the habs. Galchenyuk was just a reference I was using, so your comment is flawed.
20 mars 2018 à 23 h 5
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 100
Not sure what I was saying about the Captain thing, I was also talking about Pacioretty so maybe my mind was part of the last comment still?

Edit : The comment was referring to Pacioretty not resigning with the habs. Galchenyuk was just a reference I was using, so your comment is flawed.

Sorry, my comment isn't flawed. You just fibbed to try to win an argument. Lying about Galycheuk and Patches, not knowing Canadians and other teams rostersshakes head,
20 mars 2018 à 23 h 9
WentWughes
Quoting: orignalsix

Okay dude, some obvious trolling going on here, i'll bite. When did I fib?
Kotkaniemi15 et nobody a aimé ceci.
21 mars 2018 à 9 h 0
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Enough! Let me conclude this debate

1) Marc Bergevin is dumb
2) Montreal had a plan, but it sucked
3) Plekanec barely does anything but hey, turtlenecks
4) Montreal should have kept Sergachev and his value would have increased
5) Knock knock. Who's there? A joke. A joke who? A joke called Karl Alzner and his $5.5M
6) Valiev has no future. But he may have a future. We will never know
7) Radulov was like nah one year was good enough, see y'all later
8) Price is the GOAT
9) Price should have stayed healthy. As a result, he's half goat, half llama
10) Look...other GMs may have been worse, but trust me: Marc. Bergevin. Is. Dumb.
11) TURTLENECKS FOR THE WINNNNNNN

I agree with half of this.
21 mars 2018 à 11 h 42
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Quoting: EthanK24
I agree with half of this.

That’s good enough for me Sticking Out Tongue
23 avr. 2018 à 22 h 7
Molson beer is meh
Mentions "j'aime": 1,746
So for all the crap Pleky was getting for being a "waste of a 2nd rd pick" during the season, which I agree was deserved. Has this playoff series redeemed him? 4pts in 6 games while being one of the better (if not the best) shut down guy for the TOR.
23 avr. 2018 à 22 h 26
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,723
Quoting: Blazingbat11
So for all the crap Pleky was getting for being a "waste of a 2nd rd pick" during the season, which I agree was deserved. Has this playoff series redeemed him? 4pts in 6 games while being one of the better (if not the best) shut down guy for the TOR.

Doesn't matter. Everyone's opinion of a player is that of that specific moment in time.

Plekanec had a bad game? Garbage, Leafs should of never wasted a 2nd on him.
Plekanec has a good game? Smart move by Leafs, they needed a veteran center.

Reality? Good trade for everyone. Leafs, Habs and even Plekanec as he didn't have to go very far and move his family across the country.

But of course, we're not here to have even trades! We want steals and fleeces so we can laugh at everyone!!!!

Habs fans: HHAHAHAHA stupid leafs paid a 2nd for Plekanec! We fleeced them!
Leafs fans: HAHAHHAHA stupid Habs could of got more! We fleeced them!

rolling eyes
23 avr. 2018 à 22 h 42
Molson beer is meh
Mentions "j'aime": 1,746
Quoting: F50marco
Doesn't matter. Everyone's opinion of a player is that of that specific moment in time.

Reality? Good trade for everyone. Leafs, Habs and even Plekanec as he didn't have to go very far and move his family across the country.

But of course, we're not here to have even trades! We want steals and fleeces so we can laugh at everyone!!!!

rolling eyes

I agree with everything but the bolded section. 100% no leaf fan has ever said that with regards to the Pleky deal lol cheers
23 avr. 2018 à 23 h 38
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,673
A late second rounder is the price for veteran like Price at the deadline. One reason the Leafs the made the deal is they only had four NHL centres,,,and no one in the AHL to fill in case of injury. So getting an NHL centre was a necessity. But really, Rychel could have claimed on waives in October...with no takers. He had fallen to be a 3rd liner LWer with the Marlies, if Habs can make him an NHLer good for them, but it says more about Habs NHL calibre of players. Valiev somewhat the same....3rd or 4th best Dman prospect on the Marlie. If he's an NHLer good for the Habs.
The Leafs allowed minor. leaguer Richard Panik to be traded to Hawks a few years ago when the Hawks wanted them on their NHL roster. Leafs obliged getting just a minor league forward in return. Maybe the Leafs did the same here, allowing Rychel and Valiev to show their value with the Habs for a few months, since both weren't going to be resigned by the Leafs.
24 avr. 2018 à 7 h 17
I'm a Skatman
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 295
Quoting: palhal
A late second rounder is the price for veteran like Price at the deadline.

you might want to fix that before habs fans have a collective aneurysm
palhal a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2018 à 10 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,723
Quoting: Blazingbat11
I agree with everything but the bolded section. 100% no leaf fan has ever said that with regards to the Pleky deal lol cheers

If Leafs make it to the finals or something like that and Pleky has a good playoffs, there will be people complaining we should of got more for Pleky. I guarantee it. Regardless that statement had less to do with the actual player, more about the culture of the armchair Gm's.
24 avr. 2018 à 13 h 18
habs_fan
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 690
Quoting: F50marco

rolling eyes

Best comment ever
24 avr. 2018 à 13 h 21
habs_fan
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 690
Quoting: Barathrum_Obama

Someone said this? I must have blocked them but...WHAT THE HELL????? I AM DAMN HAPPY I INGORED THIS GUY!!! HOW IS PRICE ONLY A 2nd!!! HOW TELL ME HOW???
24 avr. 2018 à 16 h 11
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Barathrum_Obama

Thanks Bud. It was a mistake. I think Habs fans are having an aneurysm anyway.... Leafs in playoffs, Blue Jays doing well, Raptors in playoffs, Marlies in playoffs. Well Montreal has MLS team....oh so does Toronto
I wonder if Habs fans have any favourites going into game 7 tomorrow. The hated hockey Bruins or the hated sibling Leafs?
5 juill. 2019 à 13 h 53
GoJetsGo
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 522
So this trade turned into...
MTL Receives: Kulak, Olofsson, Shinkaruk.
MTL Trades: Plekanec, Baun, Taormina.
Not too bad!
5 juill. 2019 à 14 h 16
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: capfriendlyaccount
So this trade turned into...
MTL Receives: Kulak, Olofsson, Shinkaruk.
MTL Trades: Plekanec, Baun, Taormina.
Not too bad!

Plekenac for 2nd rounder for a going rate. As predicted the other 4 players minor leaguers in the trade meaningless. But Montreal did a great job extracting Kulak in a trade and even Shinkaruk there might be some hope.
5 juill. 2019 à 15 h 40
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Plekenac for 2nd rounder for a going rate. As predicted the other 4 players minor leaguers in the trade meaningless. But Montreal did a great job extracting Kulak in a trade and even Shinkaruk there might be some hope.

There is definitely no hope for Shinkaruk, he was not qualified, and was probably one of the worst players on Laval last year. He was outplayed by multiple people on AHL contracts.
palhal, PrisonBull et HabsForEver a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2019 à 15 h 42
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,240

Olofsson is a good pickup. Let's see what he can do before we call him a minor leaguer

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage