Forums/NHL

Least favourite team?

23 févr. 2018 à 10 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
Quoting: PaulDunnill
People who cheer for more than one team always hate the Bruins the most. Because they're not REAL fans.....REAL fans respect how good the Bruins are.....

I think it would be fun to see the Bruins do good. And as you can tell by my name, i'm a Rangers AND Islanders fan.
23 févr. 2018 à 12 h 7
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
People who cheer for more than one team always hate the Bruins the most. Because they're not REAL fans.....REAL fans respect how good the Bruins are.....

Just because someone hates the Bruins doesn't mean they can't respect how good the Bruins are. I don't like the Bruins that much, but I respect how good they are. I only have one absolute favorite team, but I also like certain teams more than others. That doesn't make one fan any more real than another.
23 févr. 2018 à 14 h 2
Habs/Pens fan
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 273

I hate the Bruins for many reasons but them being good isn't one of them. I like some the players too. It's more the fans and some of the past players however other than 3 or so now, most are rather likable.
25 févr. 2018 à 10 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Just because someone hates the Bruins doesn't mean they can't respect how good the Bruins are. I don't like the Bruins that much, but I respect how good they are. I only have one absolute favorite team, but I also like certain teams more than others. That doesn't make one fan any more real than another.

deep
25 févr. 2018 à 10 h 28
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Quoting: Hockeylover360
I hate the Bruins for many reasons but them being good isn't one of them. I like some the players too. It's more the fans and some of the past players however other than 3 or so now, most are rather likable.

says another multiple team lover......

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage