SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Bug w/ Free Agent List in Armchair GM

8 févr. 2018 à 19 h 0
Sensible Commentary
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 536
Modifié 8 févr. 2018 à 19 h 10
I've run into an issue with Armchair GM, where, whenever I try to select a specific team for list of UFAs and RFAs, I get the error message "No free agents were found for the season following." I've also noticed that the list of free agents in Armchair GM a) is considerably shorter than the last time I looked and b) has players that haven't played in the NHL in quite a while. This is specifically whenever I select an NHL team for the 2017-18 season; the custom team functionality appears to have been unaffected.
8 févr. 2018 à 19 h 31
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,914
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
I've run into an issue with Armchair GM, where, whenever I try to select a specific team for list of UFAs and RFAs, I get the error message "No free agents were found for the season following." I've also noticed that the list of free agents in Armchair GM a) is considerably shorter than the last time I looked and b) has players that haven't played in the NHL in quite a while. This is specifically whenever I select an NHL team for the 2017-18 season; the custom team functionality appears to have been unaffected.

Because you are on the 2017-18 season, which is the current season, no teams have rights held for UFA or RFAs. All RFAs have signed for the season, and UFAs rights cannot be owned by the team

Create a 2018-19 season team and UFAs/RFAs will appear for teams
8 févr. 2018 à 19 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Sensible Commentary
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 536
Quoting: Banks
Because you are on the 2017-18 season, which is the current season, no teams have rights held for UFA or RFAs. All RFAs have signed for the season, and UFAs rights cannot be owned by the team

Create a 2018-19 season team and UFAs/RFAs will appear for teams
oh, okay. thanks!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage