SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2017-18

2017-18 GM Game — UFA Extensions Thread

31 janv. 2018 à 19 h 44
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
RULES

Each member of the BOG will be assigned to a division. That member will act as the player for each pending free agent, negotiating with the GM in hopes that the two sides come to an agreement. Once there is a tentative contract in place, the contract will be ran by the BOE for approval. If the contract is approved, the team may put the extension in the team description. If the contract is not approved, the BOE then makes one offer to the team. The GM can either accept the offer or decline the offer, in which case the player will not have an extension in place. If the BOG member and GM cannot come to an agreement with a certain player during the extension window, than that player will not have an extension in place.

Players may only be signed to extensions if your assigned BOG member and the BOE have agreed to the extension. Any violation of this rule will result in severe draft pick forfeiture.

Each team will have a two day window to negotiate contract extensions. Only two UFAs may be extended per team, for no more than $11M combined AAV. Only one may be the max term (8 years), and only one may have a NMC or NTC. The negotiating windows occur in alphabetical order by city (for example, the Pacific Division will start with Anaheim and end with Vegas). The negotiating windows will begin on February 3 and end on February 18.

These are the BOG division assignments, and the days in which each team will be in negotiations

Icegirl - Pacific
Tony - Central
Matt - Atlantic
Krak - Metropolitan

Feb 3-4: Anaheim, Chicago, Boston, Carolina
Feb 5-6: Arizona, Colorado, Buffalo, Columbus
Feb 7-8: Calgary, Dallas, Detroit, New Jersey
Feb 9-10: Edmonton, Minnesota, Florida, New York Islanders
Feb 11-12: Los Angeles, Nashville, Montreal, New York Rangers
Feb 13-14: San Jose, St. Louis, Ottawa, Philadelphia
Feb 15-16: Vancouver, Winnipeg, Tampa, Pittsburgh
Feb 17-18: Vegas, Toronto, Washington

After your two day negotiating period, there are no extensions which may be signed. There will be a second negotiating period before free agency opens, so there will be another chance to resign any UFAs you didn’t sign at the initial window (rules TBD). Please note that the BOG is flexible with your negotiating period. Please talk directly with the BOG member assigned to your division if you need a different negotiating period ASAP. However, this is only if you can’t make it to the assigned period.

All confirmed extensions must be listed in the team description. Please do not put these extensions in the description until the entire process is complete. Once the process is complete, list the extensions in your team description and post them in the “UFA Extensions Thread”.

Any extended players may not be traded until January 1, 2019. Any players extended with a NTC may not be traded until April 1, 2019. Any players extended with a NMC will not count towards the 3-player threshold that allows one NMC to be traded, and may not be traded at all for the duration of the contract.

Negotiations may commence offline via Twitter (recommended), email or any other offline communication method.. No negotiations will be on CapFriendly, no exceptions. Please directly communicate with your division’s BOG member about an offline form of communication.

- BOE, BOG
Turner33, NateElder12, Mr_cap and 8 others a aimé ceci.
23 févr. 2018 à 20 h 7
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Central Division:

Chicago:
Jan Rutta - 1 year, $1.37M

Colorado:
none

Dallas:
Mikko Koivu - 1 year, $5M
Aaron Dell - 2 years, $1.72M

Minnesota:
John Moore - 4 years, $2.75M
Tim Schaller - 2 years, $1M

Nashville:
Roman Polak - 1 year, $1.1M
Drew Stafford - 1 year, $1M

St. Louis:
John Tavares - 8 years, $11M (NMC first 4 years, NTC last 4 years)

Winnipeg:
Mike Green - 5 years, $4.75M (NTC)
Michael Hutchinson - 2 years, $1.15M

The UFA extensions from other divisions will be posted shortly.

We are also working on the rules for RFA extensions and the second UFA extension window.

Please don't comment in this thread.
KSIxSKULLS, Kotkaniemi15, rangersandislesfan and 4 others a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2018 à 17 h 55
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
Atlantic Division:
Tampa:
Darcy Kuemper: 1.2 Million, 2 years

Buffalo:
Evander Kane: 6 Million, 6 years, years 1-3 NMC, 4-5 NTC, no trade protection year 6

Montreal:
None

Boston:
Zdeno Chara: 2.6 Million, 1 year, NTC

Florida:
Josh Bailey: 6.125 Million, 6 years, years 1-3 NMC, years 4-6 NTC

Ottawa:
Kyle Turris: 6 Million, 6 years, no trade protection

Toronto:
Jonathan Marchessault: 5 Million, 6 years, NMC year 1, NTC years 2-6

Detroit:
None
KSIxSKULLS, flamesfan419, LicMysak and 2 others a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2018 à 18 h 3
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012
Pacific Division:

Anaheim:
Andrew Cogliano @ $3,250,000 x 3 years; NTC for all three years
Brayden McNabb @ $2,500,000 x 4 years

Arizona:
Antti Raanta @ $3 million x 2 years

Calgary:
Mikael Backlund @ $5,350,000 x 6 years; NTC for all six years
Kris Versteeg @ $1,500,000 x 2 years

Edmonton:
Yohann Auvitu @ $850,000 x 1 year

Los Angeles:
John Carlson @ $6,500,000 x 6 years; NMC for first three years; NTC for final three

San Jose:
Jaroslav Halak @ $2,000,000 x 2 years

Vancouver:
Darren Archibald @ $650,000 x 1 year

Vegas:
None
27 févr. 2018 à 16 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
My apologies for the delay in getting these posted

Metropolitan Division

Carolina Hurricanes
None

Columbus Blue Jackets
Cam Atkinson - $5.1M x 6 years

New Jersey Devils
None

New York Islanders
Patrick Maroon - $3.425M x 4 years

New York Rangers
Ryan Reaves - $1.25M x 3 years

Philadelphia Flyers
None

Pittsburgh Penguins
None

Washington Capitals
None
ricochetii, TonyStrecher, flamesfan419 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2018 à 19 h 47
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,880
Daryl a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2018 à 20 h 29
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 108
Hello, I wasn't able to participate in this but I was wondering If I could resign Chara to another 4M year? I've heard his 1st choice is to return to Boston and I'd gladly welcome him back. I don't think it's realistic at all that he would leave at this point which is why I'm bringing this up. I think it'd be silly to have to go to UFA and outbid someone if he's basically a lock to return to Boston.
27 févr. 2018 à 20 h 57
Quoting: FryesLeapMaine
Hello, I wasn't able to participate in this but I was wondering If I could resign Chara to another 4M year? I've heard his 1st choice is to return to Boston and I'd gladly welcome him back. I don't think it's realistic at all that he would leave at this point which is why I'm bringing this up. I think it'd be silly to have to go to UFA and outbid someone if he's basically a lock to return to Boston.

Never mind, I'll take him at less. I didn't see him around 4M so I just assumed he wasn't signed. I only skimmed over the list and he wasn't in the ballpark of which I expected. I doubt real life management asks the captain of the team who's outplaying his 4M contract to take a pay cut, but I'll take him at that price if the board thinks it's accurate.
27 févr. 2018 à 22 h 39
CFGM Game Moderator
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Quoting: FryesLeapMaine
Never mind, I'll take him at less. I didn't see him around 4M so I just assumed he wasn't signed. I only skimmed over the list and he wasn't in the ballpark of which I expected. I doubt real life management asks the captain of the team who's outplaying his 4M contract to take a pay cut, but I'll take him at that price if the board thinks it's accurate.

That sounds "mentally lazy".
27 févr. 2018 à 23 h 11
Quoting: flamesfan419
That sounds "mentally lazy".

I agree it was. I'm happy it worked out that way though, I get to save money.
nobody et flamesfan419 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage